Our Client a General Building Contractor in Kilkenny is seeking a Site Manager to join their team. They operate in residential construction with excellent opportunities for career growth. Ideally it would suit a candidate with 4+ years experience.
- Degree in a construction related subject
- Minimum 4 years’ construction experience
- Demonstrable experience of previous site management
- Self-motivated with the ability to engage and motivate a workforce
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of dealing with clients, giving advice and resolving queries
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety and Building Regulations
- Manage day-to-day running of the site
- Supervise and coordinate staff, subcontractors, material suppliers and utility providers to ensure efficiency and quality work onsite
- Comply with all company policies – Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental
- Liaise directly with our purchasing department to ensure timely delivery of all plant and materials to site
- Lead and motivate our teams to produce work that meets Glenman Corporation’s standards
- Monitoring team performance and address concerns as appropriate
- Provide regular, detailed, up-to-date progress reports
For further information please contact Thomas White in Arcon Recruitment by email at [email protected], by mobile on 087 2348835.
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.