Our client is seeking to recruit an Optometry Sales Representative to join their team in the East.
- Science background with the ability to digest and articulate clinical data.
- Good communication skills with engaging interpersonal skills.
- Highly influential and motivating team player.
- Dynamic and driven individual, ready to make a difference.
- Deep knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry and the selling process therein.
- Strong and proven reputation of delivering sales results.
- Resilient, driven with persistence to deliver results.
- A strong sense of urgency and strives to complete tasks now.
- Ability to adapt and set priorities in line with changing environment.
- Organized, disciplined, and focused.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent administration skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Knowledge and experience of the Pharmaceutical industry are preferred.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identifying and establishing new business within pharmacy and optometry.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with pharmacies and optometry practices on the territory.
- Building brand architecture within store by cross-selling product lines, expanding product selection and/or introducing new products.
- Analyse and interpret sales data and subsequently devise a territory sales plan in line with company and brand strategies.
- Detailing or presenting products to pharmacy or optometry staff in a store environment or in a virtual setting.
- Learn and clearly communicate all relevant product and disease area knowledge.
- Convince professionally and influence customers about the benefits of products.
- Reaching and exceeding quarterly sales targets.
- Keeping up to date with the latest clinical data in the eye care category.
- Interpreting, presenting and detailing data to healthcare professionals.
- Providing a monthly report on accomplishments and setting clear goals for next month’s sales drive.
- Attending and organising trade exhibitions, conferences, meetings & webinars.
- National travel may form part of this role.
- Work as part of the greater team to ensure the best outcome for one and all.
- Working closely with territory colleagues to achieve quarterly targets.
- Sharing BEST Practice and Knowledge among the sales team.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products.
Experience in a pharmaceutical sales role is desirable. Background in Optometry favourable.
- 3rd Level degree in an appropriate science or business discipline, is desirable but not essential.
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment