Our Client is seeking a Graduate Civil Engineer for their growing business in Kildare
The role will require graduate engineers to work as part of a team and also to carry out tasks individually. The majority of the work assignments will be based on-site for career progression and full understanding of the company’s works and for observation of the implementation of health and safety on-site and use of the latest technology products/equipment.
• Assisting the Project Engineers with the Day-to-Day challenges on-site
• Assisting Project Engineers with Site Surveying and Mapping
• Attending Site Production Meetings
• Liaising with Clients, Statutory Bodies, and 3rd Parties
• Assisting the Project Engineers with the drafting of Method Statements
• Carrying out take-offs, for the procurement of materials that are required for the project
• Completion of Health and Safety Inductions and Filing Records on site
• Assisting the Project Engineers with the Site Management of sub-contractors, suppliers, etc.
• Degree in Mechanical, Civil, Electronical or Environmental Engineer
For more information Contact Thomas at Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.