We are recruiting for a Site Foreman to join our client, who is a main contractor in county Galway.
The Role includes:
- Coordinating resources on-site, ensuring compliance with safety & site environmental requirements
- The suitable applicant should have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- You must be able to work on their own initiative
- You will carry out the work in a safe and efficient manner.
- As the Site Foreman, you will have full responsibility of dealing with all site logistics and looking after all subcontractors.
- Prepare and attend progress meetings and completing paperwork required by the site.
- Manage Subcontractors, mechanical, electrical and operational staff on site.
- Support the Health and Safety Officer in delivering the project to superior quality and completed on time.
- Experience in a similar role is expected
- A Minimum of 5 years of on-site experience as site foreman.
- Must have a proven record of seeing projects through from start to finish
- Excellent working knowledge of the latest building regulation and certification standards is required.
- Excellent working knowledge and track record of managing utilities are required.
- Should have the ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Experience in working with people at all levels, and willing to work in a team.
- You should have the ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/project
For more information, contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.