Our Cient is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join our growing business in Ireland.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for supporting the Framework Manager & Project Managers across the Project or Projects assigned to you, ensuring that the contract is administered in line with company procedures and Framework Contract agreements.
• Represent the company on commercial matters relating to Framework / Project assigned to you
• Support the Framework Manger & Project Mangers for your allocated projects
• Represent the projects in commercial reviews with the client on a monthly basis
• Maintain good working relationship with the client
• Ensure the companies interests are protected under the contract
• Ensure the commercial obligations under the contract agreements are administered in accordance with the contract.
• Produce / review subcontract documents
• Monitor and maintain both company and client KPI’s
• Chair and maintain subcontractor commercial meetings Responsibilities:
• Assist in the cost build up and forecasting for projects
• Compile and submit monthly application for Payment to the client as per the contract agreement
• Monitor and challenge change control with the Project Managers
• Carryout commercial Bid Analysis of subcontract / supply prices
• Process monthly sub-contractor payment certificates
• Preparation of final accounting at the end of the projects
• Support others within the project on commercial and contract matters as required
• Update and manage monthly reporting of cash flow
• Industry applicable Qualification in Quantity Surveying
• 2 years demonstratable experience of medium to large projects within the water industry
• Demonstratable management of change control / variations
• Ability to demonstrate budgetary control
For more information Contact Thomas at Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.