Our client is currently seeking a POS developer to join their established team based in Co. Mayo
- At least one year’s experience (placement is acceptable) in a software development role.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of and proficiency in at least some of the following:
– Software Engineering – knowledge of software architecture and lifecycle (loosely coupled systems, dependency injection, service-oriented architectures)
– Experienced in use of an object- oriented Language (e.g. C#, C++)
– Application Development on (Microsoft .NET platform)
– Software Testing
– Knowledge of Cloud Computing services such as Azure functions, webhooks
– SQL DB knowledge – Stored Procedures etc…
– Experience in the development and design of retail / hospitality software is an advantage
– Source Code Control systems experience and advantage (GitHub etc…) The Package:
- Full training provided
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Positions will be remote and office based
Candidates must possess a Degree / Diploma (or equivalent) in a computing discipline with software development.
For more information Contact Mairead at Arcon Recruitment