Assistant Financial Controller required in Galway.
Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts:
- Assisting the Financial Controller in the preparation and detailed analysis of monthly results, and where appropriate involvement with the production and presentation of yearly budgets and forecasts.
- To ensure that the bi-weekly payroll is signed off completely, accurately, and timely, and to be fully aware of company and legislative requirements in terms of holiday pay, sick pay policy etc.
- Complete all ROS returns, and CSO forms
- Complete Social Welfare forms when required
- To produce the weekly payroll report
- To produce Actual v Forecast report, update for payroll
- Processing and checking supplier invoices through the Procure Wizard online purchase ordering system
- Maintaining Creditors Ledger
- Monthly Creditors reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Monthly Supplier Payment Files along with ad-hoc weekly payments
- Manage all monthly stock takes and calculation of same
- To provide the General Manager with daily and weekly revenue reports; forecasted versus actual
- To produce forecasts on a weekly and monthly basis
For more information please contact Maria at Arcon Recruitment