An architectural practice in Galway is expanding and seeking to recruit an experienced Architect.
This an excellent opportunity for an Architect to progress and in addition to leading a design team, the remit of this role will also include design development, contract administration, chairing site meetings and liaising with all stakeholders ensuring all project timescales are met.
- Hold professional membership to RIAI or RIBA
- Registered Architect with 10 years post Part III experience
- Previous experience across medium to large scale commercial developments
- Proven success delivering projects to agreed milestones
- Good working knowledge and experience adhering to current building and planning legislation
- Site experience in Ireland
- Stakeholder management experience
- Previous experience leading and mentoring a team
- Proficiency in Revit
- Strong project management experience
- Must have recent architectural experience in Ireland or UK
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment.
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January of this year, heading up the construction division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.