Our Client requires a Project Manager to manage Residential and Commercial Projects in Galway.
• Working with the team to maintain and improve Safety standards and the Safety culture on site
• Preparing as built drawings on completion of the various elements of the works
• Maintaining accurate site records
• Reviewing drawings, specifications and effectively communicating information to the entire team
• Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
• Ensuring that all materials used and works executed are done so safely and as per the required specifications
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of the subcontractors
• Plan the work and efficiently manage the plant, resources and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
• Quantifying and ordering materials for incorporation into the works.
• Proven experience at Site Manager Level
• Knowledge of construction procedures and methods
• Knowledge of Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Procedures
• Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
• Understanding of modern setting out instruments and competency to use same
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.