Our established client is seeking to recruit a Mechanical Project Manager to join their team in Dublin.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Management of EH&S on designated site(s)
- Management of Junior Project Managers, Project Engineers, Foremen, Site staff
- Communication and co-ordination with Clients, Main Contractors, Consultants and Design Team representing the company in a professional manner.
- Problem solving and decision making in collaboration with line manager on site matters.
- Planning of resources, labour, materials and subcontractors
- Management of materials and supplies on site in safe and secure manner
- Delivering projects on program and within budget
- Liaising with design team
- Implementation of company Health and Safety policy
- Monitoring progress on site
- Managing relationships with Contractors, Subcontractors, Consultants, Clients, End Customers
- Maintaining site documentation in orderly and accurate manner
- Approving all Final Account Claims including all variations
- Responsibility for all projects in the area
- Holding regular meetings with Contracts Manager to discuss and monitor progress of each project
- Being available to take calls from clients etc. at all times
- Reviewing all minutes of project meetings and addressing all issues arising
- Submitting weekly status reports to Operations Manager
- Comply with the Companies Engineering QEHS Management System requirements i.e. perform your work according to your process documents, procedures and maintaining document information/completing forms/records as required.
- Understand and apply with our QEHS policies statement in all aspects of your work.
- Contribute towards achieving the companies objectives that are of relevance to your work.
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January of this year, heading up the construction division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.