Our client requires a Finishing Forman for their operation in Dublin
- Report directly to the Project Manager
- Ensuring health and safety is a priority at all times
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with specification and programme
- Attending weekly management team meeting with the construction team.
- Ability to manage numerous subcontractors at one time.
- Overseeing all internal and external finishes
- Ensuring timely procurement & delivery of materials
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of high spec finishes
- Knowledge of Safety & Health & Quality Policies
- All relevant H&S Training and Tickets
- Excellent organisation & time management skills are essential
For more information please contact Sylvester on .
Foreman, Construction, Health and Safety
For more information Contact Thomas at Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January of this year, heading up the construction division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.