As a BIM Technician you will have the following responsibilities:
- Produce CAD/BIM drawings to the company’s Design Standards.
- Plot drawings using the companies top of the range facilities.
- Liaise with the design Manager and project team
- Liaising with lead project engineer and project team
- Ability to learn and adapt where/when required
- Take full advantage of in house training when provided
Qualifications and Skill:
- As a successful candidate you will join the team as a permanent member of staff and be part of an ambitious and forward-thinking team.
- Good knowledge of Mechanical building services.
- Appropriate knowledge and experience of AutoCAD 2D/3D operation and drawing standards.
- Preferably a working knowledge of MEP REVIT. (Future in-house training will be provided so not essential)
- Knowledge of Irish Standards and Specifications
- The successful candidate must have a passion for building engineering and prove the ability to work in a team to achieve fantastic results.
For further information contact Thomas at Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January of this year, heading up the construction division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.