Our client a leading Architectural Practice in Dublin are now seeking to recruit an Architectural Technician to join their team. Our client offers a complete architectural design and building project management service for Residential and Commercial projects in Ireland.
This role would suit a candidate that is motivated & enthusiastic and has an appetite for learning. ideal candidate should be a team player with excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce high quality work under pressure.
On offer is the opportunity to work on a range of medium or large-scale projects with a leading player in the Irish market and be rewarded with a very competitive salary package.
- Design and detail projects of varying scales, from small residential to large mixed-use commercial developments.
- Analyze project specifications and drawings to determine the scope of work and required materials.
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Monitor project costs and provide regular financial reports.
- Educated to Degree level in Architectural Technology
- High level of proficiency in Revit
- Ideally 2 years experience across a variety of project types
- A good understanding and experience working with current Irish building regulations is essential
- Previous project experience across residential and commercial developments is desired
- Highly motivated individual with good communication and organisational skills.
- Hold an EU passport
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment.
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.