Our client is seeking to recruit Practice Accountant.
This role is predominantly remote, with occasional days in office in Co. Dublin.
- Preparation of Financial Statements for submission to Companies Registration Office.
- Responsible for range of clients in SME sector with turnover ranging from 1m to 25m turnover.
- Oversee and direct junior staff in accounts preparation.
- Preparation of Cash Flow Projections and business plans as required by clients.
- Dealing with Clients on diverse range of issues in relation to the day to day running of their businesses.
- Liaising with Tax Department in relation to preparation of Income Tax and Corporation Tax returns and ensuring timely filing of same within deadlines.
- Responsible for ensuring financial statements are filed in a timely manner with the Revenue Commissioners and Companies Registration Office.
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Familiarity with Relate Accounts Production/TaxPro/CT TaxPro/Caseware an advantage.
- 3-5 Years post qualification practice experience.
- Confident conversing with Clients and stakeholders, through all mediums including, video call.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment