Our client a contractor who specializes in Residential Builds, Commercial Retail Fit Outs and Education and Healthcare fit outs are looking for Setting Out Engineers to join their growing operation In Dublin.
Candidates considered would have:
- 3+ years’ experience
- Qualified with an engineering degree
- Proficient in use of engineer’s levels
- Working knowledge of EDM and Total Station
- Experience in setting out, groundworks, concrete/steel structures
- Preferably RC Experience
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc
- Main contractor, subcontractor, surveying firm or similar preferred
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
Role will include:
- Set out the works and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided
- Record all daily activities, relevant information and occurrences in your site diary
- Record and report on work progress including that of subcontractors to your manager
- Disseminate information from drawings, specifications, etc. to foremen, operatives, subcontractors, so that they clearly understand what is required
- Test materials as directed by your supervisor/line manager in accordance with the relevant specifications
- Monitor and check setting out instruments and testing equipment
- Follow directions and attend meetings as required
For Further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment.
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.