Our client requires a Quantity Surveyor with a significant amount of predominantly M+E experience for their growing operation in Connacht
Duties of the Role:
- Managing and forecasting the cash flow of the project
- Ensure compliance with Contract schedule and provide weekly reports to team on planned versus actual progress
- Liaising and reporting to the Managing Surveyor and the Commercial Director
- Develop and maintain relationships with the client to support the activities and maintain positive relations on behalf of the company.
- Management of Subcontractors
- Cost monitoring and reporting while attending all monthly cost reporting meetings.
- As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be encouraged to mentor intermediate & Junior Quantity Surveyors to encourage growth and development.
Skills/Experience Required for the role:
- Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 6+ Years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in dealing with Subcontractors and Clients
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other Quantity Surveying Packages
- Demonstrates excellent budgetary responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on their own and also as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with emphasis on ability to provide and explain reports accurately.
- Career driven, ambitious and enthusiastic
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment.