Our client a leading Engineering Practice are now seeking to recruit a Civil/Structural Engineer to join their team. Our client offers a complete architectural design and building project management service for industrial, commercial and residential projects in Ireland.
- You will hold a minimum Level 8 qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- A minimum 4+ years’ relevant work experience in a design consultancy in Ireland.
- Competent at structural engineering design in all common materials including concrete and steel.
- Civil/Structural Design Experience on building projects (residential, mixed use developments, industrial and commercial) in the public & private sector.
- Experience in the renewable energy sector would be an advantage.
- Proficient in structural design to Eurocodes and British Standards.
- Ability to liaise with members of design / construction teams.
- Ability to achieve tight deadlines working as part of a team.
- Experience and knowledge of Structural Design Software, AutoCad, Microsoft Office applications.
- Advantage to be proficient in MicroStation & Rebar; Microdrainage or other Utility programs for Drainage and Structural design software.
- Excellent verbal and written (English) communication skills.
As a member of the Structural Engineering Team, you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Site inspections.
- Preparation and Review of detailed design calculations and reports.
- Preparation of contract specifications and drawings.
- Liaison with REVIT & CAD technicians to produce drawings that accurately reflect design outputs.
- Contribute to the project team on a day-to-day basis.
- Direct communication and meetings with Clients.
- Implementing the company’s ISO policies and procedures.
- Assist in the Preparation of tenders for new work.
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.