Our Client a Civil Engineering Contractor in the Connacht Region requires a Contract Director to manage the day to day operation in the region. Most works completed are located within the West. They operate a multi business operation with various aspects of Civil Engineering.
The duties of the Contracts Director include:
- Full responsibility for the day to day running of contracts with strong financial and commercial acumen
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control the budgeted or agreed expenditure.
- Implement the Company’s Cost & Value Management procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately.
- Lead and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution.
- Manage monthly progress reports for Owners and Directors
- An excellent understanding of Health & Safety.
As a Contracts Director, you will require:
- An in-depth knowledge of current construction techniques, build ability and value engineering concepts
- 4-5 years experience in Contract Management
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Strong financial, commercial and business development acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This is only a brief outline of this exciting role.
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment on 087 234 88 35
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.