Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Chartered Quantity Surveyor to self-manage, but in the future grow a team of surveyors under their stewardship under the direction of senior management based in Connacht.
This role is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading Tier 1 consultancy
The role is diverse and intense with a requirement for involvement in a wide range of areas such as business development, project management, leading and directing both technical and quality, You will be expected to oversee and advise on projects ranging from small-scale domestic to large commercial projects throughout Ireland.
- High standard of customer service
- A BSc in Building Surveying or relevant qualification of a similar level
- 5+ years experience in the management of projects, delivering a client-focused service
- Competence in, but not limited to;
- all aspects of building surveying, including construction standards, building law, code[s] development and legislation, fire safety, accessibility, the BCAR process, Assigned/Design Certifier, technical due diligence reporting, building inspections, condition surveys, planned [preventative] maintenance, defect[s] analysis and dilapidation reporting
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good communication skills & team player
- Chartered Status or be close to achieving chartered status – MRICS, MSCIS, CIOB
- Full, clean, Driving Licence
For more information, Contact Thomas on 087 2348835 or at [email protected]
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.