Our client is seeking a Software Engineer I to join their team in Mayo.
How you will make an impact:
- Assist with development and testing of software applications.
- Analyze data to effectively meet the needs of business users.
- Work closely with end users and cross-functional departments.
- Ensure continued functionality of software during maintenance and testing efforts.
- Work within defined processes for the software development lifecycle.
The skills and experience you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is desirable.
- 1-2 years of software development experience is required.
- Excellent team player with good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and independently solve complex issues.
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment.
Mairéad fills the very busy position of Recruitment Administrator in Arcon. This position is multi-faceted and involves providing support to the Recruitment team. Mairead’s day is never typical, and she has a great ability to prioritise tasks in an ever-changing and pressurised environment. Mairéad also manages our extensive database and regularly “catches up” with our registered candidates to make sure the information we have on file is always up to date and correct.