Our client is seeking to recruit a Customer Service/Sales Administrator to join their team, based in their European Headquarters in Ballina, Co. Mayo.
- Co-ordinating orders through supply chain from checking stock levels, data entry, through to processing and invoicing.
- Liaising with freight forwarder to organise shipments worldwide and ensure correct documentation is provided.
- Assist customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; working with our Quality Manager to select the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction; following up to ensure resolution.
- Develop an understanding of the products and services provided by the company
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly sales reports through MS Excel.
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations.
- Ad hoc Office Administration such as preparing post and answering main switch board.
- Organise and arrange meetings/catering for client appointments.
- Support other members of the Customer Service Team.
- Assist in the completion of HR related activities and documentation
Key Skills and Experience
- A primary degree would be desired but is not essential.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a fast-paced Customer service/ Support or Administration role.
- Excellent interpersonal/Communication Skills with friendly but professional manner.
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, written and verbal communication are essential.
- Hands on experience with MS Office (MS Excel in particular).
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Capability to work on your own initiative.
- Resilience – ability to work under pressure while maintaining quality and standard of work.
- Time management crucial to work between different time zones.
- Experience in a Manufacturing background would be beneficial.
For more information, contact Leona at [email protected] or on 0860678360 for more information.